||19 ft 4 in (5.89 meters)
|Number of Engines
||115EXLPT PXS4 CT
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Fuel Tank Count
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive features a tower that allows the operator to spot fish from a platform 50” above the cockpit sole. Unlike the traditional poling skiff, it is easily operated and fished by one person, but has a person capacity of up to 6. The AIV hull makes the boat much more stable, even with an elevated center of gravity, than a V-hull or flat-bottom skiff, and provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gal. livewell/baitwell, it’s a great boat for both anglers and families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- 50” (1.27 m) raised driving/spotting platform w/digital SmartCraft® digital tachometer
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Midship 18-gal. (68 L) & aft 25-gal. (95 L) baitwells
- 55-qt. (52 L) & 65 qt. (62 L) removable foam-filled coolers w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Upgraded tandem-axle trailer w/enclosed I-Beam frame, disc brakes, radial aluminum wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires, spare tire carrier w/matching full size spare tire, tongue jack, heavy-duty 1,400-lb. (635 kg) capacity winch, submersible LED lights & Sure Lube hubs.
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 1.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 625 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1450 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Draft: 9"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2950 lbs.
- Storage length: 22' 9"
- Aluminum-framed, low gloss Black powder-coated Top Drive station w/50" (1.27 m) raised, non-skid platform for extended visibility.
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 24V, 80-lb. (36.3 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor w/i-Pilot®.
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate.
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 55-qt. (52 L) foam-filled cooler for under Top Drive w/superior ice-keeping ability.
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability.
- Cushioned seat w/fold-down footrest.
- Mercury® SmartCraft® digital tachometer.
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel w/knob.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch.
- 6 rocket launcher-style rod holders on Top Drive frame.
- Aft 25-gal. (95 L) baitwell & high-speed water pickup.
- 500 GPH (3,785 LPH) aerator baitwell pump.
- Midship 18-gal. (68 L) baitwell w/recirculator & high-speed water pickup.
- 500 GPH (3,785 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head.
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float.
- After deck storage curtain.
- Stainless steel propeller.
- Standard hull wrap in 5 available colors.
- Upgraded to tandem-axle trailer w/enclosed I-Beam frame, disc brakes, radial aluminum wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires, spare tire carrier w/matching full size spare tire, tongue jack, heavy-duty 1,400-lb. (635 kg) capacity winch, submersible LED lights & Sure Lube hubs.
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- Bilge access hatch
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
437 N. Palmetto St.
Leesburg, FL 34748